Tuesday, November 15, 2016

happy birthday to me

1
oh hello there
I wasn't sure if I really wanted to write this post, but oh well, I've turned 23 today! It's not everyday you're turning 23 right. 
So this day started by cake at work and I have no clue what else going to happen at the evening, but I really hope no more cake, because I just over-ate it. One time in a year is actually enough...and I have two more birthdays this month. I mean not mine, but with huge possibility to eat another cake. 
It would be too hard to review this year, there was good and there was bad, I managed to do a lot of things I've wanted, I've met a lot of important people to me and I've completely lost touch with some, I've made some of my dreams come true and had some shattered to pieces. I'm not making any resolutions, I'm leaving this for new years, now I have only one goal - make more of my dreams come true.
I'll probably add more pics from this day to my november memories.
Now I'm back to work, see you soon! x


Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic