Thursday, May 26, 2016

easy days

1 
Hey hey hey hey!!
Long time no see! I'm finally able to make normal post! Not that I hate making monthly memories or haul posts, but I feel like those were the only thing I could manage to post. Sooo, yesterday I finally gave my full entire thesis away and now I only have to present it next month, so I could say I have a little more free time. Aaand I'm starting to plan my summer, kinda excited how it's going to be! Many plans, many excited things! And also, since I'm graduating this year, I guess I can say that I'll start another new life (or just lifestyle) and even though I'm really anxious about it, yet I'm looking forward to it. Talking about my blog and blog posts, I have few posts scheduled, I'm also thinking maybe I should write a post about university life, even though I'm not sure, maybe it's too boring :/ But I'll probably mention some things in other posts, since university years were crazy, sad, happy and all the emotions in one. 
Now I'm about to go to write more posts to you, so see you soon!
xo

2 3 4 5 6
Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic