Monday, February 29, 2016

recent haul (pt. 2)

Hello everybody!
So between all the things I have to do, I'm finally posting this second part of my recent haul. Most things here are not tried yet, so I can't write short reviews or opinions, sorry for that :)

1 
faux leather jacket // stradivarius


I've been wanting black leather jacket for so long, but didn't really had guts to buy and wear one, but finally thought to myself - yolo and bought it. Can't wait for spring to wear it!

2 
dress // stradivarius


Something else different from me. I don't really wear dresses, I only started to wear skirts more often last year and I guess it's the right time for everything and dresses' time came now. This one was extremely cheap and also really comfy - light material, neutral color and simple cut. Can't wait for spring time and wear it with that leather jacket mention above :)


3 
black jeans // lindex


I'm sure there's not much to say about these, well simple tight black jeans. I have few pair of these, they are my favorite even though bad thing is they don't have pockets and also stretch really easy. But since they're not expensive and are comfy I think it's a great deal.


4 
scarf // reserved


I've been wanting scarf like this for quite a long time, but wasn't sure I would find right coat to wear this with and just kept trying to lose the desire. But one day I just thought to myself, oh come on, I want it and I need it and here it is. I still not sure with that I can wear it, but I probably will wear it more often in cold spring time w leather jacket.


5 
live clean argan oil shampoo // drogas
elfa pharm burdock shampoo // drogas

I came back to that i want long hair phase and try to reach that with help of shampoos. I don't have big opinion on Live clean one, it smells nice and my hair felt good after it, but I only used it twice, so not sure if it would work for other times as well. And that russian or ukranian (I'm not sure) shampoo felt like working (even though I'm not 100% sure it's its fault), buuut I also felt my hair getting more greasy, so I won't buy it again.

6 
amie spring clean deep cleansing mask // drogas
mixa anti-redness bb cream // drogas
flor de mayo mandarina body milk // maxima

Well, talking about face skin care, I started to love mold masks a lot, but the mold I bought for it, had weird (in a bad way) smell and I just couldn't use it anymore. This mask I'm not sure if have mold in it, but feels really similar and effect is actually similar as well - if you have some deep spots, it makes them pop (I'm not sure if it's clear what I'm trying to say, hopefully) and it feels fresh and smells nicely, so I would probably recommend this one. I can't say anything about that bb cream, because I haven't tried it yet, so I might write review later :) And about body milk - good consistency, smells nice as well :)

7
l'oreal volume million lashes extra-black mascara // eurokos
aldo vandini lip scrub // eurokos
eveline eyeliner pencil (color black) // eurokos
nailsystem effect nail polish (color ff9) // drogas
rimmel 60 seconds super shine nail polish (color 321 it's the cherry on top) // drogas
max factor glossfinity nail polish (color 70 cute coral) // drogas

Eyes products - this mascara is def my favorite, maybe all time. I have talked about L'oreal volume million lashes mascaras before, I'm even thinking about their own post, just...the best mascara I've recently tried - makes my lashes long and with volume. The only bad thing is price, I wish cheaper mascaras would work the same. While talking about eyeliner, I just bought it because it was cheap and I wanted to try simple pencil type eyeliner. It's easy to work with, but wears off pretty quickly. 
Nail polishes - well, glitter one is a little bit too watery, hard too apply and dries really long.. And those two others, well, the thing that expensive mascaras should last long is def a myth or my nails are some weird creatures, these lasted for max 3 days. 
And I have no strong opinion on lip scrub, not sure how it should work. 


So that's it. I've been extremely busy with work and studies, but I have so many posts in my mind, hopefully soon I'll have more free time :)
Have a good night! :)

Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic