Saturday, February 13, 2016

january memories

1 
New year's eve selfie. I wasn't celebrating this year and was also sick, but still managed to wear something nice and go to balcony for fireworks (that's the reason for leather jacket haha) // Vilnius ♥  

2
Snow storm and this weird mood. // I'm not sure what we were celebrating, maybe last exam. Sushies and some weird hot alcohol cocktail.

3
Worst and weirdest day of month (or life maybe as well). Woke up at 5am feeling terribly sick and spend entire day in bed. Next day, apparently I was fine, just a little dizzy. Still not sure what was that, but thank god it lasted only one day.

4
Beautiful interior of local cafe. // Song of a month!

5
Trying to find something to wear...and everything is too big. I really liked this white jumper, but it didn't look good, too big on my arms/ shoulders..  // Trying to pack my things and literally feeling like dying...or ready to die.

6
Finding perfect color sweater and...too big. It should probably be like this, but still not sure if I liked it or not, so didn't buy.

7
My whole life in 5 bags..oh well.. // First dinner here in Vilnius in vegan restorant - some rice with spinach and vegetables. Not sure if I liked it, plus I had terrible headache afterwards so can't even think about it..
Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic