Wednesday, August 19, 2015

summer trip

1

Hello everybody!
Few weeks ago me and my family decided to keep up w our summer tradition and visit some Lithuanian city we haven't visited before. This year it was Zarasai! Crazy to think that I haven't been here before, since it's only around 40km away from my summer house. For those who haven't been there I highly recommend to visit, just because of this possibility to go around the lake (especially after few years they are done with whole reconstruction) and after all it's beautiful city with tons of nature :)


2 3 4 5 6 7 8
sweater - lindex // top - vero moda // pants - lindex // sandals - lorenzo // backpack - local store

Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic