Saturday, June 27, 2015

may memories

1 
Flowers picking before mother's day // Cooking Tanya Burr cookies. One of my favs for sure!

2 
Evening at my fav place in city w my friends. Kinda love how I started spending more and more time outside in nature, def needed to start sooner.

3 
This is the beginning of one of the craziest days in my life. Me and my bff decided to have simple sleepover at her place, eat, drink, watch movies, nothing special. We did this for maybe first two hours, when decided to go outside, to the park (my new fav place in the city) and later somehow ended in the city, clubbing, meeting people and having good (and crazy as shit) time. There's a lot to tell about that day/night/morning, I don't even know where to start, but it was definitely one of those days when you forget all of your problems and just live. 

4 
This is how that day ended, we walked back home at 4 am (~7 km). Morning jog haha // Spending another evening near the river, just hanging out w friends and enjoying good weather.

5
And another evening, this time near the lake, it was cold as hell, but still I really wanted to visit this place, so why not. // Having dinner w my family - chicken fillet w bacon, potatoes and carrots/peas salad. 
Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic