Friday, April 17, 2015

february and march memories

1
Lunch break at my favorite pizza place. I've been there maybe 4 or 5 times only, but as a pizza lover I can say, it's the best place so far! // Catching up w my girls and trying burger's for the first time at that place. Kinda okay. 

2
Making home made curd donuts (I think they have some english name, I just don't know it) // Song of february for sure!

3
Watching play w my mom and sister. That day I wasn't in my best mood and play was w deep meaning which definitely made me think over a lot of things. // Dinner after long day - salmon and greek salad.

4
Going for the run for the first time this year and almost dying... // Winter 2.0! It was weird that it's snowing in the begging of march, but it literally snowed today as well, so I guess that was totally normal back then.

5
Getting back on healthy eating track! Overnight oats w apples for breakfast. // Watching football (it was university occasion, my friend's bf was playing, the only reason I was there during so cold evening!)

6
Trying this new place. Nice interior and tasty food, just little bit too much for one person...

7
Getting ready for university celebration by doing fancy manicure. Kinda hard to watch these photos now, cause I really want to lacquer my nails, but I'm on therapy :( // Trying my friend's heels and wanting to keep them! So so amazing and comfy, too bad kinda too small, I would keep them otherwise haha

8
And my outfit for that celebration. (I was little bit drunk already, so sorry for my face). In case somebody interested - top - newyorker (I think, not 100% sure, cause I bought it long ago), skirt - seppala, shoes - h&m.

9
Champagne! It was actually really nice evening, kinda the best party of university so far :) // Getting back home afterwards.

10
Song of the march :D And maybe april too :D // This is how mine and my bff days go by... I think I really really need to stop drinking...

11
Cooking dinner for one - myself. And it was really tasty! All types of vegetables cooked. // Lemon curd pie which was weird, but tasty.

12
Song of the month #2? Or just tune for car drives :D I kinda got to this style of music... // Bright donuts time.

13
Celebrating holidays beggining w my bff, sushies, blue lagoons and riverside. Sushi was not tasty though :( // Most beautiful tulips ♥

14
Walks near water are my favorite ♥ And this place as well.. // Bright nails and ripped jeans.

15
Making waffles for breakfast. // First rainbow in a year!
Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic