Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Coachella outfits inspiration

Hello, lovelies!
I'm not quite sure if I've mentioned this before, but one of my biggest dreams and thing from bucket list is COACHELLA festival. Every single year, before first weekend I become little too excited and keep telling myself that one year I'm gonna be there too. Well, too bad not this year..
Well, anyway, one of the things I still can do (and I think it's one of the most exciting things of festivals anyway) is planing dream outfits. The other day I got inspired and made three days Coachella dream outfits I'd love to wear...


coachella


(And of course I'd like to own every single piece from here just to wear it everyday, I guess I really need shopping asap (and summer as well)). I think main things would be comfy shoes, fringe bags, tiny gold details and big sunglasses - something you will never lose with :)
So, what do you think? What would you like to wear at festivals? :)
Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic