Friday, March 13, 2015

sunny days

1 
Long time no see and saying hi for the first time this spring! I'm so happy we're finally having real springish weather here, even though yesterday was cold (even too cold w my winter coat), but it was like one day in entire week and today is sunny again!
Last weekend I had this uni celebration (it's like a middle of studies occasion, not sure if other countries have it) and I think I'm still recovering from it, because I'm so tired! I'm just wandering around the house and trying to do some spring cleaning and keep myself from eating everything. But well, I'm little hyped about some beauty shopping I'm planing to do tomorrow and hopefully getting good sleep tonight, so maybe I'll be energized once again :) Anyway, tell me, how are you? ;)

2 3 4


Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic