Monday, December 15, 2014

My year pt. 1

Hello! Since it's almost new year I decided to make little review of my last year. I can't sum up it just yet, I think still tons of things can happen and since I'm probably making this review in two or three separate posts, I'll write something later :) Okay, let's begin!

JANUARY


1s 
...started year w happy thoughts and high hopes

2 
...and I think that they're saying is true - how you start a year, this is how it gonna be. I didn't have normal sleep this entire year. Well, maybe next year...

3 

...I had to write biggest uni paperwork in my life. (120+ pages)

4 

...had amazing evening w my girls

5

...tried to get back on track. once again.

FEBRUARY

6v 

...started my partying marathon

7 

...and drinking marathons

8 

...first more interesting valentine's day and once again getting drunk

9

...and getting boys numbers

MARCH

10k 

...did cool things that mattered aka went to weird lectures

11 

...had snow in spring

12

...bought myself my first dslr camera. I think this one so far is my brightest moment :D

APRIL

13bal 

...this also sums up my year I think

14 

...once again tried to get back on track

15 

...didn't turn out that good. What I remember from those work outs is laying on the ground almost dead

16 

...cut my nail. Most painful moment in a year (it's sarcasm, btw)

18

...was dying w uni work.


To be continued...
Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic