Sunday, December 07, 2014

latest new ins

1
2
3
Sweatshirt // Reserved

I'm little bit addicted to this kind of sweatshirts - simple, not too heavy and perfect for summer evenings. Buut, I'm not a big fan of those 3/4 sleeves though :/

4
5
sweatshirt // some shop in Germany

This one I got from my mom, she bought it while being in Germany without me knowing. At first I wasn't sure how I feel about zipper in the front, but it feels too good on, so anything else doesn't matter.

7
Jumper // Takko Fashion

This is another thing I didn't buy myself, my mom got it for me, since I'm always complaining I don't have enough jumpers haha. Perfect for yoga!

8
Aussie Aussome Volume shampoo // Maxima

I've been so hyped about finally having Aussie shampoos in local stores! I remember we had them last year, but only in small amounts, and now we have it in literally every store. And I'm happy about it, cause I've read so many good things about it and I can add one myself - it's actually one of my favorite shampoos from now on :) (review??) 

9
Renpure originals Argan oil shampoo // Drogas

I've never used or even see this shampoo, but I decided to give it a try, since I'm trying to take better care of my hair. I've tried argan oil before and I've read lots of good about it, so I think this should be good as well. We'll see!

10
Dove body lotion // Rimi (probs)

I just needed new body lotion and last one from Dove I've used was really good and also this one smells amazing, so I just had to buy it.

11
Margarita facial cleanser // Drogas

As I mention before I have super dry skin and I can't use any scrub or even simple cleanser, they all dry it even more. So I decided to give a try to something more natural. Good thing - it do clean and remove makeup, but still dries skin a bit. I guess I just have to live w it...

12
13
Eveline 8in1 nail strengthener (I guess) // Drogas

I've read so much good things about this one, and even though my nails aren't that terrible, they become fragile from time to time, I still decided to try and see. I still have my manicure on (you can see it in few photos I think), so I'll wait few days till it chips and then I'll try it out (and blog about it I guess). It also should make nails grow faster and I kinda want long nails, but at the same time I can't have long nails since I'm wearing contacts. How do girls with contacts do it??  

14
Rimmel Wonder'full mascara // Drogas

Argan oil got me again. My L'oreal mascara is coming to end and this time the decision which one to buy was the hardest. I was thinking to get back to my favorite - Max Faxtor one, but then I realised there are million of untried (and cheaper, oh well) mascaras. So let's give another try to Rimmel!
Fun fact: my very first mascara was Rimmel, I don't remember name, it was simple one in black bottle. And it was kinda normal, even though I definitely didn't know how to use it properly haha

15
Būk lip balm // Iki

I still haven't found the perfect lip balm - all of them are making my lips dry. This one seems kinda okay, but artificial smell...


And something I decided to leave for other post...
16
...stay tuned! :)
Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic