Sunday, November 02, 2014

last months

August
1 
Traveling with train for the first time in maybe 5 years... Still not a big fan haha // Selfie before going to the beach. I miss summer so much, feels so weird to see the amount of clothes I wore, right now I'm siting with hoodie, leggings and warm blanket :/ 
2
Spending night near the lake. Can't really see anything, well, it was dark night haha // Trying some sort of pineapple & grapefruit beer. I had one thing to celebrate, so why not :)
3
Walking at evening and admiring the view. // And this happened. I tried my shoes once again, had huuuge blisters and wounds on both of my feet. I wish new shoes would fit perfect the moment you buy them :(
4
Trying new milka. Don't remember if I liked it or not, probably will have to try again haha. // This is how my summer morning at home looks like: messy sheets (two blankets! Must have been cold), computer and cup of tea. 


September

5 
Breakfast new year of school style. // Trying mint chocolate chip ice cream. Felt like chewing ice cold gum. 
6 
Having really bad health day and having to sit through lecture. Big cup of tea helped a lot (not to mention it matched my notebook haha). // :o Been seeing a lot of Porsche's lately, I think it's a sign :D
7 
The best car I've ever drove (I've drove 4 cars in my life) I miss it so much!! :( // Newest fashion trend live from local shoes shop! I literally thought they don't exist anymore, I was wrong. Oh, and it fitted!
8 
Friends gifts from visiting Latvia. // Bruise from nowhere. I've been getting a lot of those lately :/
9 
One evening walking through city old town with my sis, talking, drinking tea and just having good time.
10 
Little secret about me: I don't straighten my hair, I don't even own a straightener and I only have straighten it once (properly). Last month me and my friends had this weird party for no actual reason and my friend decided I need to straighten my hair - so here's the results haha. It doesn't look that different from my normal everyday hair, but I'm actually thinking about buying straightener and doing this more often. // Party essentials. We planned to have scary movie night, but we couldn't watch the movie, we kept talking and stalking people on facebook :D The night ended in one of local club, getting dehydrated and too sleepy to walk back home. But it was a good day, lots of funny memories to remember :)
11
Aaaand if you didn't know, I'm a cats person. This little one my friend's cat is the cutiest one. The second pic was taken in the morning after that party I mentioned before, even though my friend kept claiming her cat always sleeps together the entire night, I didn't slept that night and can confirm she only get to bed the minute my friend woke up haha


October
12 
Coming home after friends birthday (on Thursday, while having to wake up at 6am next morning, after having rum cocktails and jello shots). // Tiny get-together at summerhouse 
13 
Driving to pick up my sis at night style! Don't worry, I don't really wear sweats and/or Uggs outside, but it was late friday night, nobody saw me anyway haha // Song of the month, for sure! I'm a big fan of Twenty One Pilots, can't believe I didn't like this song before
14
Having to deal with cold. Thank God now we have heating on, even though I still have a blanket on. I guess I'm not a cold person. // I know I'm not the only one who gets all excited when gets notice from post, right?
15
German snacks and Milka with chips which we don't have in Lithuania yet. As you might see, I'm a big fan of trying new Milkas haha
Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic