Sunday, November 23, 2014

last friday morning

1 2 3 4

Hi hi hello!
I wanted to write something here this entire week, but I've been so busy that I only found time right now.
My last week in few sentences: On monday I got drunk by 3pm and later spend 8 hours creating new ads for one alcoholic drink, which probably won't be published. I went to sleep around 3am and had to wake up early. Spoiler alert: by the end of the week I had 23 hours sleep deficit. On tuesday I skipped yoga, because I wanted to sleep, I left uni at 4pm and also had some work to do for wednesday. On wednesday I managed to wake up at 6am, not fall asleep during lecture, pass exam, meet and have a good time with my girls. On thursday I woke up earlier than I had because of enormous pain in my big toe. I still don't know what that was, I cried while going to uni, because forgot to take any meds and literally couldn't walk. After spending 30 mins in uni I went home and the moment I walked in home pain stopped. I went to yoga practise after taking more medications and to my surprise it went fine, even easily. And I also went to sleep around 2am, cause I had another project for uni to do. On friday I woke up at 6am to go to dentist where I spent literally 5 minutes, cause there was nothing to do. I went with the thoughts of huge pain caused by fixing my teeth, apparently there was nothing to fix. And we also had first normal snow (it started in wednesday, but bigger snow storm was on friday) and I was kinda happy, because I like to watch snow falling, but not so funny to be outside and have snow on your face... And well, yesterday I went shopping, ended day with huge headache and waking up today at midday.
So yeah, this is few sentences :D I will add more photos from all of this on my november memories, only one week left!
How was your week? :)



Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic