Monday, October 13, 2014

recent buys

1 2 

Simple summer dress from New Yorker. I was in I need to wear more dresses mood, so why not haha

3 

Simple, but made from organic cotton shirt from Vero Moda. 

4

Dressy blouse from New Yorker. I always wanted some sleeveless blouse and finally found something I like! One bad thing is that it's a little bit too big, but let's look at the bright side, I can gain weight now haha

5

Skinny jeans from New Yorker. You can't have too much simple skinny jeans, right? 

6

Treaclemoon cool melon fresca shower gel and Dove shampoo. I'm a huuuuge fan of shower gels with amazing scent and this smells like heaven! Highly recommend all of Treaclemoon shower gels, just because of scent. And I remember liking Dove shampoos, so decided to try it again, since I've already finished Garnier one.

7

Garnier face scrub and Beauty Formulas pore cleanser. Here's one funny story. I needed facial scrub and I decided to try that Beauty Formulas one, since I haven't try it yet. But while washing it off, it felt weird, too creamy and not really cleaning. I've read the back, there was nothing about washing it off, I've googled it also, and guess what. It's not scrub or anything, it's cleanser. You just need to clean your face with it, nothing more. I have no idea what I'll do with it now :/ So later I bought something which had "SCRUB" on itself, even though, it's a little bit too heavy and leaves my skin too dry.

8

Rasa face cream and Eveline CC cream. I've finished my previous Rasa face cream and I'm not sure if I liked it, but this one smells so amazing I just had to buy it. And that CC cream is my all time favorite!

9

Maybelline Colorama nail polishes no. 23 and 261 and NailSystem nail polishes no. 342 and 469

10

After taking that pic I thought those two look the same, so took another one to prove they're not :D It's actually black and dark red one, even though when I lacquered my nails with black one, it looked like it's dark dark green or red :/

11

Essence Stay natural concealer and essence mattifying compact powder. I have never tried anything except nail polishes from essence so decided to give a try.

12

One of the main reasons I bought this concealer was its brush. Most of other concealers have that lip gloss brush and I wanted exactly this one. At first I kinda regret buying this, because it didn't work, but now it kinda started to conceal (magic, I know :D ) 

Share with the world:

2 comments:

  1. Love the floral dress!


    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter my giveaway to win cardigan.
    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/2014/10/oasap-giveaway-win-warm-cardigan.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic