Sunday, October 05, 2014

moments

31p
sweater - Vero Moda // skirt - seppala 

// I'm done apologizing and beating myself for not writing anything here, this is my blog and I have a life. Past few weeks (or month) was really really hard for me and I would lie if I would say I didn't think about my blog at least once a day. I have a right to take breaks, not write for weeks and come back like nothing happened. I'm never gonna be famous blogger, I can't even compare to them, but it's my life and my choice. Most of bloggers have a blog as a job, while I do it as a hobby, I still have lectures to attend, tests to write and things to take care of. No more promises, it's my party and I'll cry if I want to.
Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic