Sunday, July 06, 2014

i feel the water flow as i watch him go

1 
2 
3
Shirt - don't remember :( // Pants - lindex // Bag - lindex // Sandals - lorenzo
on my face: manhattan cover stick // manhattan soft compact powder (color chocolat 9) // l'oreal glam bronze powder (or bronzer) (color blonde harmony) // deborah volume sprint mascara
on my nails: (hands) būk nail polish (color 222) // (toes) golden rose matte nail lacquer (color 07)




Hello, lovelies!
Guess who's back to night blogging haha. Well, never mind as long as I made myself to write new post (and actually post my today's outfit, whoa!). Today was kinda long day: in the morning I went  to buy new sewing machine with my mom, later I had family dinner, made banana chocolate cupcakes, went for a walk and now spending my saturday night on bed tired. I'm starting one super exciting thing on monday, kinda afraid, but at the same time looking forward for it and trying to physically prepare myself for that haha. Anyway, what are you doing this saturday night? :)
Love, I.

Share with the world:

8 comments:

  1. Wow your blog post is amazing

    I love your blog and your design

    well done

    I have just done a new blog post it would mean so much to me if you would comment

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit. I have similar pants and I think they are perfect for summer - you can wear long pants without dying in the heat of the summer. On the first picture there is a bag in the background - so gorgeous where is that one from? xoxo Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! x
      I bought it in local store, not sure about brand, sorry :(

      Delete
  3. Great bag :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want pants like that! Been looking for ages, but nothing is ever the right print or fit! Nice post! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really wanted them :D I just didn't think they would fit me and I thought they would look like pajamas, but now I think maybe I was wrong haha
      Thank you! x

      Delete
  5. super spodnie!

    myuuniverse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post,dear:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic