Tuesday, July 29, 2014

early mornings

1
2
3
4


What can be better than breakfast (strawberry granola + banana + buttermilk + green tea + magazine) in balcony and later watching Spongebob Squarepants on tv? I love slow mornings, when you wake up and still have plenty of time before you need to go out, you don't need to rush and can easily enjoy those little things. The only better thing would be if it wasn't so hot. It's been more than 30 degrees past few days and I can hardly bear it. It's a little bit better outside though or in cold shopping center, but to get there I had to take a bus and I honestly felt I'm going to die... Maybe I'll stay indoors today and be jealous watching my friend's photos of her enjoying summer near the lakes... Oh, maybe next year...
How was your summer? Is it so hot as well there you live?

Love, I.
Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic