Saturday, July 26, 2014

beggin for thread

1
4
2
5
blouse - h&m // pants - reserved // shoes - luciana de luca


Hi, lovelies!
Few days ago I was trying to find perfect outfit for going clubbing with friends and find out that I don't actually own any summerish going out clothes :/ This is what I came up w/, but don't worry, I didn't wear it to club, it was waaay too hot, I'll keep this one for winters haha
Talking about party, it was yesterday. My friend turned 21 and decided to have tiny party which imo was amazing. It's actually nice to meet new people, sing out of your lungs, feel pain in your cheeks for smiling too much, dance, try new things, talk about everything and not feel hangover next morning. Nights like this should happen more often, for sure.
Now I'm going to have late dinner, since I do everything a little bit slower today (haha). Hope you're having amazing saturday!

Love, I.
Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic