Monday, June 02, 2014

may memories

1
Celebrating mother's day by making chocolate banana pancakes for breakfast, having dinner at Chinese and walking in the old town.
2
After days with terrible health, decided to do blood test to see if I have that bacteria in my stomach. Blood test was negative. Happy and not at the same time, because still don't know what is wrong. // Going home from uni and picking up my post. Little things which make day brighter haha
3
Taking part in a conference and also going on stage and hoping not to throw up in front of everyone.
4
Sister's chocolate cherry cupcakes and my healthy smootie. I think I'll post recipe one day.
5
Having dinner w/ friends on my cheat day. // Going to decide who's gonna be our president! I know this sounds terrible, but I just went so that they wouldn't vote instead of me...
6
Having lunch with my friend near the river during really really hot day. Sushi of course!
7
Outfit for Saturday day. // As much as I love driving in front seat, it's so good to drive like this haha
8
Going to uni to listen to my friends presentations. I actually had free day and went... How good of a friend! haha // I wish KlaipÄ—da was our destination.... Too bad not this time :( 
9
Watching movie after hmmm few months I guess? This time 'That Awkward Moment' just because of Zac Efron haha. And he probably was the only good thing about this movie. // And as person who studies marketing, I get affected by ads pretty easily. I kept seeing this beer w/ cola ad at city so many times I had to try it! Even though not sure if I would recommend it...
10
Detox water victim. Not really sure if it helps/works, but it was nice to try something different than plain water. First bottle cucumber and grapefruit, second - lemon. 
11
One of the best nights of may for sure. I had really hard week ahead (6 assignments in 4 days), but still decided to go out w/ my girls and I'm so happy I did! It was nice to walk during evening and sit in a car till midnight and talk... 
12
Not really my style, but....second part of spring shopping coming soon! // I thought we live in Narnia... Apparently I was wrong. We do have Ben&Jerry's ice cream.
13
Summer weather - time to take long skirts out! // Most beautiful roses and candies.♥  
14
Quick selfie before going to morning lesson (it was 7:30 am and I look pretty normal,huh) // Red roses to brighten my room :)

Share with the world:

1 comment:

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic