Friday, May 30, 2014

the pain's inside and nobody frees you from your body

1 2 3

I survived this week!
well...sort of. I'm currently have huuuge sleep deprivation, pain in my neck and knee joints, but heey, I survived this week!
Right now, only 18 days till my holidays and if everything goes right, only 5 exams till my holidays. If I have to sum up this year, I would say I learn tons of things, but most of those were about me and people around me. Well, one thing you did right, university. Anyway, I can't believe it's the end of second year already, time flies so fast!

p.s I'm not quite sure if anyone reads anything I write, but if anyone want to see something or know something about me, feel free to leave it in comments :) I have couple ideas of upcoming blog posts, but I'm open for your suggestions :)
Share with the world:

1 comment:

  1. Dobry wpis :D





    Zapraszam do mnie jeśli chcesz dowiedzieć się co dzieje się u GWIAZD!

    http://hellokejt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic