Monday, August 05, 2013

I just wanna party all night in the neon lights 'til you can let me go

IMG_2774p
IMG_2776p
  • Shirt // Takko Fashion
  • Skirt // local shop
  • Sandals // Marco Tozzi
  • Bag // Daniele Donati
  • Watch // Michael Kors

IMG_2772p
IMG_2768p
IMG_2767p
IMG_2784p
IMG_2810p

This is how my yesterday looked like - going for a walk during the day, eating ice cream in city center and ending day by eating fresh berries with vanilla ice cream. Today was kinda more boring, I spent all morning tanning at beach later accompany my sister,cause she went home while I stay for some more days at our summerhouse,watched some swimming finals and went for a night walk (just came back home,thought it's time for new blog post haha). Not feeling really good right now,to tell the truth,hopefully it's just false alarm,there's almost nothing worse than flu during summer!
Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic