Wednesday, July 10, 2013

We can run on love for a while

IMG_2387p
IMG_2391p
Yesterday I met Gabrielė at city old town, it was so good to catch up and talk about everything and nothing.. We also tried this new frozen yogurt place (at least it's new for me,I've never been there before). I'm a big fan of frozen yogurt, I usually make it myself, but this was really tasty too! Especially those tiny marshmallows :)
IMG_2372p
IMG_2373p
IMG_2375p
IMG_2376p

Later we went to grab some coffee or something,because yogurt wasn't enough haha. I tried mango smoothie which taste a little bit like nothing :D Maybe something is wrong with my taste receptors? Lately a lot of things seems without taste :/ (except Gabrielė's coffee. It tasted like really REALLY strong coffee :D )
IMG_2384p

And at the evening I went for a walk (I do this a lot lately,mostly because of my health,but it's really good for a good sleep) and had these outfit photos taken. It was little bit cold and I wanted to wear something cozy,so here it is :)
collage7p
  • Cardigan // Vero Moda
  • Shorts // House

And I also watched newest episode of Teen Wolf, so scary and sad at the same time!
IMG_2398p
Do you guys watch it? What do you think about last episode? :)

Share with the world:

5 comments:

  1. Seems have a good time :) casual look, I like it ( ื▿ ืʃƪ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute! I love frozen yogurt!

    Http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much for visiting me, would you like to follow each other? ;)
    www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Dear, I just followed you too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic