Monday, July 08, 2013

We become so numb to what we're saying

collage6p

  • Denim shirt // Reserved
  • Shorts // Vero Moda
  • Clutch // Mom's old one
Do you ever get this weird feeling when you remember some old cloth piece or shoes you used to have,but somehow forget them and never wore again? This happened to me this morning while dressing up. I can't leave house without bag,especially if I have no pockets. And today I stood in front of the mirror thinking what kind of bag would look fine with this outfit. And all I could imagine was big black clutch,which I don't have (yet). And when suddenly I remembered that my mom used to have this dark purple clutch she used to take to theater or opera and I searched all closets,because I knew it has to be somewhere! And this is how I found this bag I'm having with me in this photo. It's my mom's too,it's another opera clutch I believe,but with less childhood memories from me haha. p.s. I did found purple one too :)
Share with the world:

1 comment:

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic