Thursday, July 25, 2013

The first won't happen twice

IMG_2578pp
^This is how my yesterday's evening looked like. I went shopping in the morning and ended the day by eating caesar salad and drinking red wine. We also planned something,but I don't want to tell,not yet,but soon you'll find out:)
Here's some of things I bought:

IMG_2594p
Perfect black sweater I wanted for some time (from Vero Moda)

IMG_2602pp
Went searching for black big round sunglasses - ended up with these. Close enough,right? And one of my mottos is there's never enough sunglasses; I broke at least ones every year ://

IMG_2582pp
And I thought I have enough nail polishes.... But this looks so perfect! (p.s don't worry,I cut my nails right after I took those photos,they were waaay too long)

IMG_2604pp
IMG_2603pp
IMG_2587pp
Travel size hairspray (the only one I could find,it's rare thing or something?). For special reasons :))


And for ending this post... I always complained how we don't have pistachio ice cream which I like a lot...apparently,we do!
IMG_2558pp
IMG_2561pp

And for the real ending.... I want to share album I've been obsessed for past weeks. Can't stop listening,I love every single song!
Share with the world:

2 comments:


  1. Hello :) You have a beautiful blog!

    Maybe we can follow each other?

    I will be glad if you visit my blog))

    welcome :)

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru/

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru/

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic