Saturday, July 13, 2013

Last week's randoms

Few random pics from last week (or more than week,oops)

IMG_2220p
  • Dress // Stradivarius
  • Shoes // Lorenzo
IMG_2248p
Probably my favorite food haha
IMG_2017pp
Organizing my shoes
IMG_2263p
Watching Wimbledon final. So sad Djokovic lost :(
IMG_2267p
Perf outfit for cold summer evening in my point of view
  • Sweater // Vero Moda
  • Shorts // House
IMG_2434p
Sweet cherries,yum!
IMG_2436p
My nails done by myself. This one I call fading sparkling french manicure haha. Kinda New Years look though
IMG_2440p
Love lilies,hate the smell. It was okay the first few hours,but later all it reminded me was funeral :(
IMG_2463p
One of the tastiest ice cream - vanilla almond,yum!

Share with the world:

8 comments:

  1. You arrange the baby shoes very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You arrange the baby shoes very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've found your blog and I follow you. It's so lovely. Congrats. Do you check mine? www.emotionally.eu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sweater and great pics by the way !
    I like your blog, what do you think about following each other?:>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice flowers and nails!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your comment !
    followed you back :>

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic