Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Midsummer

Last long weekend I spent at our summerhouse,we had tons of fun and good time and weather was amazing,I finally opened swimming season haha. The worst thing was mosquitoes,I can't stop scratching :(

I didn't take tons of photos,didn't really had time and forgot to carry my camera with me :/ So sorry for lack of photos.


IMG_2117p
IMG_2126p
^home made chocolate strawberries. Tried it for the first time and it turned out great! 

IMG_2129p
^Me before long drive.

  • Shirt / Zara
  • Shorts / Takko fashion
  • Sandals / Lorenzo

IMG_2137p \
^Even though the water seemed so cold the first time I got in,I couldn't leave it after few swims haha

midsummer
1. Eating fresh strawberries and just chillin'. 2. Bruises on my body and really bad pain and thinking how I will be in my swimsuit with this mess. Worked that out somehow. 3. My cousin's iphone fell a little... 4. The only normal pic from evening. It was really dark and I couldn't take a photo of anything

midsummer2
1. Selfie before going out. 2. I don't know how to call this,it's kinda of tent my cousin build,the only way to be outside during night without mosquitoes. 3. Bonfire and celebration at town. 4. Surprise while driving home. Well,I can say now I know how to change a tire haha.

How you spent your midsummer? :)

Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you :) xo

 
Copyright © 2017 MLWSAS | Designed by Beautifully Chaotic