september memories

7:00 PM

1 
Going to job interview and feeling really businessy // Bright flowers to brighten my day and room

2
Finding perfect green olives color nail polish // Trying to work with my mind set more by reading these books. Not sure if helped

3 
Trying my friend's new BMW. Nothing really magical, I just loved light interior // Mc dinner..bad for my figure for sure

4 
Little one 💖 // Having some picnic with my bf's family with most beautiful view

5 
Visiting my bff and enjoying home made burgers on a hot autumn day // Another bright flowers to brighten my room and day

6 
Another job interview outfit

7 
Two ways of celebrating finally getting my drivers licence. 

8
Evening out with my bff at our favorite place // Autumn!

9
Finding the perfect lip gloss, but come on, spending so much on it?? // Driving to summer house and enjoying this view

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you :) xo