april memories

1:02 PM

1
Traveling in class - second floor // Aand this is how posts are made. Editing while traveling home.

2
My only brightness while living in city with no friends. And the reason I actually come back home. // Strawberry granola w soy milk

3
Sightseeing. This is Kadagių slėnis and I def recommend to visit if you are in Lithuania.

4
Something to regret. Finding this jumpsuit in h&m and not buying for some unknown reason. I can't find it now in online store of course, oh well, as always..

5
Vilnius ♥ // Trying Nakd bar and this one is actually really good! The best one so far (I've tried few more, but it will be featured in another post)

6
View from Gediminas castle

7
Having (last) dinner at Chinese in Vilnius - Chicken, tofu, aubergine and rice // Most beautiful tulips

8
Favorite outfit for chill days // Aaand here's clumsy Irma story. I've hit my nose (not gonna share details, too stupid) and it hurt like hell, became huge and blue, I couldn't just stay and not go to doctors. Spent like four maybe hours and found out it's completely fine. Too bad I still get weird sensations (even though it's been almost two months)

9
Vegan ice cream with coconut and pink guava, fancy package but not so much taste // Stealing my bffs' sunglasses and feeling like hipster haha

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you :) xo