february memories

1:11 PM

1
Morning traffic jams in Vilnius, totally normal // Probably the only good thing at work haha even though I'm still not really good at it, but I'm practicing!

2
Homemade pizza w loads of cheese and pickles // Watching Hamlet in theater. Little bit weird, but I liked it

3
In my natural habitat // Evening traffic jams in Vilnius

4
My routine for february weekends

5
Beautiful red tulips to brighten rainy dark days // Outfit of the day

6
One of my favs places near home to eat in Vilnius - Cuba pub and chicken quesadillas

7
I was thinking about making unique post about healthy eating/lifestyle I'm trying to live in, but maybe I'll share all those food photos in my monthly memories. So here are baked vegetables - in first pic w mozzarella and in second w chicken breast.

8
Celebrating fellow company's bday w way too sweet cake // Song of the month! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you :) xo