december memories

3:13 PM

1 
Festive city at night ♥ // I had paper work to do, but ate instead.. Long happy days...

2
Kinda healthy breakfast - toast w banana, cinnamon and chia seeds // Late romantic nights..not sleeping

3
My outfit to musical in a theater.

4
Christmasy city at night

5
Christmasy coffee with my girls. I had this amazing peppermint hot chocolate w candy cane and it was soooo good! // Tanya's cookies once again. Prob my favorite home made dessert :)

6
Nail art over the month. Weird both times I think, but bad thing is that I want long nails so badly, but they got so fragile for some reasons and just won't grow normally ://

7
Celebrating ending one project w my groupmates and caipirinhas haha // First normal snow!

8
Avocado toast yum yum // Lazy mornings w green tea, vanilla scent and Vogue

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you :) xo