happy holidays! | Christmas outfit

6:18 PM

1

Hello everybody!
How are you today? :) I finally found some time to share bits of my holidays. This year, same as last, I spent Christmas eve at my grandma's and Christmas day in Vilnius. It was so nice to catch up with everyone, since we see each other less and less during whole year. I kept thinking how time flies and I actually have no idea where I'm going to be when next Christmas comes so it's exactly time I have to spent more time with my family and enjoy holidays as much as possible :) 
Sadly this year we had snowless Christmas and it felt like any other days, rather than Christmas, but it started snowing few days after and now I can say we're actually having winter time. Too bad it's cold as well, as snow lover I really do hate cold :/ 

2 3 4 5 6 7

And for ending this post here is my Christmas eve outfit. I took pics before heading out, I didn't spent evening w that scarf, even though it was little bit too cold.. Anyways, two main pieces gonna be featured in haul post soon :)

8
scarf - reserved // sweater - local store // skirt - h&m

Tell me, how was your holidays? :) 
I really hope you all are having wonderful evening and see you in other post soon! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you :) xo