september memories

7:51 PM

There's a reason why this post is so late. September's beginning was one of the best time of my entire life, while end was really messed up. It was a little bit too hard to go through those pictures, but now I'm in better place and it doesn't bug me anymore. 

1 
I wasn't sure how I feel about this manicure, I guess I kinda liked it. // One of the best nights in my life..at least when I thought so. Kinda hard to think how it turned out at the end, oh well..

2 
Outfit of one of days // song of the month!

3 
Searching for perfect lipstick and regretting not buying this one. Spoiler alert - I bought it the other day ;) // Watching basketball w friends and eating waaay too much. 

4 
Favorite color of nails for life! I'll show this polish soon in haul post :) // Outfit of another day

5
Spending time in countryside while working and trying to find some peace of mind.. // Final of Eurobasket watching w thousands of others

6 
Finally doing something I planned for ages - dyeing my hair! 

7
Aaaaand this is how it turned out.. Even though it looks darker in pic, only one person noticed changes. // Lunch w bff - spring rolls, bananas w caramel and strawberry champagne coctails

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you :) xo