june memories

11:59 PM

1 
Having bruise from nowhere, literally have no idea where I got this from. // Trying out style like this - crop top + big midi skirt. Yay or nay?

2 
My favorite fruit! // Blue and green manicure to brighten days.

3 
Trying to find new good looking blazer and kinda regretting not buying this :/ Not sure what stopped me :( // Getting sick right when summer started, lucky me. Sore throat, losing voice, runny nose, everything. But thank god it lasted week or so, nothing too serious.

4 
Driving to my sis graduating and loving nails & details. // One day near lake w friends and wine. Actually it was really really cold and not summerish at all. 

5
Visiting Zoo after maybe 15 years? I know I know... But thing is I'm really against Zoo's and it's just too hard for me to watch how those animals suffer... // Song of the month! And maybe entire summer as well, hmm..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you :) xo