charming as fcuk

10:47 PM

1 2
sweater - lindex // skirt - h&m

I don't think there could be any better color combination for autumn/winter time than black and burgundy. Once again I don't think it let me down. What do you think? :)
Talking about other things, today was a hard day, even though it was my day off. I couldn't wake up (literally got of bed at midday, cause just couldn't open my eyes. I blame castor oil on this one, even though it's probably not related..), I spent entire day doing nothing, almost passed out (or maybe passed out, I'm still not sure what happened) and had panic attack during yoga and later came back home feeling like I'm going to die. I think this weather makes me feel so weak, I just can't wait for spring and summer, so badly! I think I need to start planing what I will and want to do in summer, that should make it come faster haha
Talking about blog things, I want to start blogging properly, so I think I will try to blog at least once a week (and hope to blog even more than once a week) and finish all my draft posts. In case you want me to blog about something, feel free to suggest it :)
Have a good night! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you :) xo