My year pt. 3

6:47 PM

AUGUST
34r 

...traveled to my hometown 

35 

...got sunburn in summer house (which faded like in a day)

36

...got to drive the best car so far

SEPTEMBER
37rgs

...started new school year and parted a lot i guess??


OCTOBER
38s 

...celebrated friend's bday and tried jello shots

39 

...drove another ford car, which wasn't as good as first one :/

40

...didn't even though this can happen irl. RIP to my sis phone


NOVEMBER

41lap

...joined yoga group, kinda happy w decision

DECEMBER

1 

...did all paper work for uni (couple sleepless nights, not a biggie)

2

... got ready for christmas


Aaaand that's it! It's been a big roller-coaster year, I think I will do december memories post soon, I'm still recovering after NY celebration, the worst in my life... Anyway, to sum up 2014 - I've made one of my biggest dreams come true, tried to make another one - didn't manage (fingers crossed for 2015!), I've learned a lot about people around me, a lot about me, I've met new people, to which I hope I'll be friends this year as well, I've tried new things, I've been laughing, crying, singing, dancing, sleeping and this and that. I have couple of resolutions for 2015, but I like to keep them to myself, I think it'll be easier for me to keep them up. The biggest thing is to be as positive as possible, I know I keep trying and trying and fail along the way, but it's better to fail and try again than not to try at all :)
So I wish happy new year to all of my readers, smile more this year, dance more this year and tell everyone you love, you love them :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you :) xo