My year pt. 2

3:18 PM

MAY
19g

...took part in students conference



20 

...which ended terribly. I guess this was my worst day/evening of entire year, I haven't felt so physically terrible for few years or even my entire life

21 

...decided to dye my hair. Not quite sure how I feel about this, it wasn't bad decision I guess, just next time I'll do ombre, I'll go to hairdresser :D

22 

...had amazing evenings/nights w my girls

23
...and still hadn't normal sleep pattern


JUNE
24b 

...finally got to enjoy the sun 

25 

...had another good evening w friends which ended terribly. We probably got food poisoning from those sushies

26 

...or maybe the alcohol 

27
...this is the tweet of the year I think. Or sum up of the year. I think I need sober year'15


JULY
28lie 

...traveled a lot from one city to another

30 

...had picnik w my girls

31 

...had amazing birthday party for a friend

32 

...drunk tweeted (read from bottom to top). I was thinking about deleting those tweets, but everytime I read them I laugh, because I find drunk me funny. 

33

...watched a lot of basketball at home

TO BE CONTINUED...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you :) xo