last christmas

12:41 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 16 14 15 16

Here ya go few photos from last year Christmas holidays. I didn't blog at that time, so I have loads of photos I hadn't shared. Remembering last year, it was one of the best Christmas, I've spent time w my family and loads of relatives and had great time. As you can see we didn't have any of snow, looks like it will be the same this year, today we had like 5 degrees outside and rain, but maybe the night will change everything ;) This year I'm also going to my grandma's and later spending holidays in the city I already call home, even though I'm not living there yet haha. So, I'm probably gonna be pretty busy, so I'm wishing everyone merry Christmas right now :) I hope you'll have beautiful time w the people you love the most :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you :) xo