i’m following the map that leads to you

10:58 PM

1
shirt - accidentally found in closet without tag // shorts - lindex // sandals - lorenzo // watch - michael kors
on my face // nails - nothing

Hello lovelies!
I decided to share my saturday's outfit, even though I personally think it was the most boring one so far. Well, I was after 3 hours drive in a car, playing with two beautiful girls (both 1 year and 10 months old) and watching rain fall down while expecting hot weekend ahead. Well, it was raining most of it and even though we drove to the beach, the minute I got to water, thunder came up, lucky me... 
Anyway. This summer I'm rocking (or hoping, at least) the simple style - no make up, hair in messy ponytail and I'm actually kinda liking it. Maybe I'll do this more ofter from now on, hmmm. Well, maybe not make up less face, since it make me look more tired than I already am, but wearing my hair in messy ponytail or bun I think actually suit me. I used to wear my hair down every single day, I guess I need little change for new school year, right? :)
I hope you all have a good night :)

Love, I. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You look lovely, dear!!



    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't say that the outfit is boring. Casual looks can be exciting too. I think you look very maritime and put together. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :) xo