happy little pill

12:07 AM

27p
shirt - newyorker // shorts - lindex // shoes - converse
on my face: manhattan soft compact powder (color chocolat 9) // deborah volume sprint mascara

Hi, lovelies!
I'm not quite sure how I feel about this crop tops madness, I think I love it on someone else more than on myself :/ But after finding out that my shorts are actually high wasted, I needed to try it with some crop top. And this is what happened. What do you think? Should I wear this or leave it?

Anyway, today I had my last theory lesson, practice lessons starts next week, so I might have more free time now, even though I have an exam coming really soon, so I don't want to promise anything...but I have few blog posts and reviews in mind, so I maaaybe will try to write those soon. Now I need to head to bed, I'm super tired and it's also really really hot here :/ Have a great night! :)

Love, I. 


ps this blog post is named by a song name of new Troye  Sivan song, which I'm obsessed about. I don't even watch his videos, but I accidentally heard this song on tumblr and felt in love... If you haven't heard it yet, I highly recommend! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you :) xo