i know my heart's too drunk to drive, but I'm on my way to you

8:09 PM

1
Top // Romwe
Shorts // House
Bag // Lindex
Sandals // Lorenzo 

2
3

As I promised, here is my outfit w/ romwe blouse :) I also did another version w/ black tights and autumn boots, but I like this one more, it's for hot weather anyway ;)
Talking about weather, yesterday was summer, today is typical Lithuanian summer haha. Hotness, rain and thunder. I wish we could skip this, is too hard to sleep at night when it's hot like hell, but you can't open window because it's thunderstorm :(
Oh and by the way, I LOVE that new single of Lea Michele. I used to listen to it when her album came out, but got little fed up (like always...), but yesterday video came out and....have you seen her??? Why I can't look like her? :'(

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you :) xo