everyday beauty essentials

12:09 PM

2
Hi hi hello! Today I decided to show most of my everyday make-up/beauty essentials. I don't use all of them at the same time, don't worry! :D

3
1. Nivea make up remover. This is the best remover ever. I'm using this for past 5 years or so and I haven't tried anything better than this. Highly recommend!
2. Rimmel Match Perfection foundation. I don't use this much anymore, I used to be big fan of foundations before, but now it's too watery to me...But if my skin gets really really bad - this is good salvation.
3. Manhattan soft compact powder. This is definitely good product, I just think bought wrong color - it does look too red on me. But it stays for long and covers well.
4. Fragonard "Belle cherie" fragrance. Bought in Paris ♥ Its scent really similar to Miss Dior Cherie, probably this is why I love it so much.
5. Essence eyebrow pencil. Since my eyebrows are dark enough themselves, I usually use this only for brushing my eyebrows. But for evening/night out I do sometimes fill them up.
6. Garnier anti-dark circles roll on. This is amazing thing after weeks of no sleep - saved me couple of times!
7. Manhattan cover stick. I was really hyped about this and it was amazing product,saved me few times this summer (imagine using things like this when it's hot and loving it...),but at the moment it's just stopped covering or something. :(
8. Max Factor Wild Mega volume mascara. My old readers probably know this well haha, yup I'm huge fan of Max Factor mascaras. This one is not the best, but not the worst either.
9. Oriflame coconut protecting balm. I remember my friends from high school used to have this one and always complementing it, but I never really wanted to buy it - I hate packaging, I can't stand putting my fingers inside and getting balm under my nails... But I got this one for Christmas and oh well, this happened to by my everyday essential. And this smell....
10. L'oreal Glam Bronze bronzer. I still want to buy some matte bronzer, but until then - this one is nice one. Especially love that it comes in two different colors.
11. Make up brushes. I don't know the black ones name, I borrowed it from my mom - she had this for ages, but never used it. I'm using this for compact powder - I hate sponges for things like that and this brush works good. Another, brown brush, I got for Christmas, don't remember the name, but it's nothing special. I use this one for bronzer and blending it together w/ powder.
12. Lumene Glow without shine moisturizer. I was thinking about writing its own review, maybe I'll do this later, but for quick opinion - it moisturizes,but the smell... Never again am I buying something without smelling it first...
13. Burt's Bees lip balm. I wanted to try this one for so long, but we don't have it here, so you can guess how happy I was when my sister's friend brought this from USA without even knowing I wanted it... Love the smell and feeling after applying it to lips - mint coldness!

6

4

5

What are your beauty essentials? Any similarities? :)


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Yeah, there are some similiarities! :D I use Nivea cosmetics for cleaning skin too and also to moisten my face before sleeping :) For me Max Factor mascares are the best!
    http://10thjune.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice make up stuff. I use some of these too like Garnier and Nivea.
    I just found your blog and I really like it!!
    I hope you visit my blog sometime too!
    xoxo

    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've also been using the nivea make up remover for so long,it's really the best one as it doesn't make my skin all messed up :) thanks for posting that mascara,i've been looking for a decent priced one since some time and definitely gonna try this one :)
    following you now on gfc,maybe you want to do the same? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Post! Great products. Xx Alessia

    http://lashesandblushes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use the garnier dark circle roll on and I love the burt's bees lip balm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great tips! I've never tried any of the stuff here and would love to sometime! Great post!
    Kisses,
    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FOLLOW MY BLOG ON BLOGLOVIN :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Burt's Bees products! They are the best!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :) xo