easter holidays

10:59 PM

1
2
10
3
4
Sweater // Lindex
Jeans // Lindex

5
9 6
7
8
I'm so sorry for being so late for this, but first week after holidays is of course hard as hell... Well, I managed to do everything by deadline, friday was definitely my favorite. I had to finish write semester work, answer some case study questions and write/learn english speech. I went to sleep around 4am and woke up 8am. And I'm actually so proud of myself,cause in first lecture there were only 6 of us and I was one of them, fresh and bright and only with two layers of anti dark circles foundation.
Anyway, talking about my Easter, I celebrated it at summer house, ate a lot, enjoyed actually warm weather (first time I went w/o jacket this year!) and nature, took some photos, drove a bike after few years I think (and I was a little tipsy, so I hurt my foot a bit, still hurts :( ) and just tried to be happy. I'm really craving trip somewhere hot right now, too bad I can't just leave, I would probably go buy some tickets to Kos island right now if I could :( But instead, I'm laying in bed w/ big blanket and wait till my headache go away.
I hope everyone had amazing Easter and having good night tonight! :)

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. these photos are so cute! love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! You look very cute! Lovely blog!
    I'm now following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog!!! :)
    Check out mine! :)

    xx
    Amy

    http://wear--happiness.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :) xo