Sweater // Lindex
Jeans // Lindex
I'm so sorry for being so late for this, but first week after holidays is of course hard as hell... Well, I managed to do everything by deadline, friday was definitely my favorite. I had to finish write semester work, answer some case study questions and write/learn english speech. I went to sleep around 4am and woke up 8am. And I'm actually so proud of myself,cause in first lecture there were only 6 of us and I was one of them, fresh and bright and only with two layers of anti dark circles foundation.
Anyway, talking about my Easter, I celebrated it at summer house, ate a lot, enjoyed actually warm weather (first time I went w/o jacket this year!) and nature, took some photos, drove a bike after few years I think (and I was a little tipsy, so I hurt my foot a bit, still hurts :( ) and just tried to be happy. I'm really craving trip somewhere hot right now, too bad I can't just leave, I would probably go buy some tickets to Kos island right now if I could :( But instead, I'm laying in bed w/ big blanket and wait till my headache go away.
I hope everyone had amazing Easter and having good night tonight! :)
I know what I should have been posting more often, it's holidays after all, but I did everything, except laying in bed doing nothing. I start doing sports again - I never been really sports person, but for few last weeks I've been so exhausted... I knew something is wrong when I chose to drive bus instead of walking and then I lost my breath after walking fast. I know it's probably has something to do with my health, but since it's holidays, I started counting my sleep hours and sleeping 8 hours every night did it's job - I can do sports w/o more serious problems. Right now I can't walk properly and squawk everytime someone tries to hug me or just touch my waist, but I hope it's normal and you should feel that after what I'm doing...
Other than that, I've been meeting w/ friends, especially loved one afternoon I spend w/ my girls, we do meet from time to time, but I do miss them extremely. We used to go to school together, but after graduating we all chose different universities, so we don't see each other as much and catching up feels so good...
Well and last big thing I was doing was of course, uni work. After my holidays, next week, I have two tests, one kinda research paper, one kinda survey to make and homereading coming soon. It's complete death, I can't believe right now I'm sitting still not panicking. And even that, I'm driving to my summer house for Easter and I'll enjoy spring and chocolate eggs like university doesn't exists!
Also, I'm already planning my summer little by little and starting getting really really exited :))
For ending this post, here are some random shoots from last week:
^ Last week was my mommys bday and we had tiny surprise for her: lunch made by moi, fruit cake, fresh flowers and of course presents.
^ I went for a walk yesterday and tried out my new jacket. It wasn't what I was looking for, not sure if it's my style though :/
Hi hi hello! Today I decided to show most of my everyday make-up/beauty essentials. I don't use all of them at the same time, don't worry! :D
1. Nivea make up remover. This is the best remover ever. I'm using this for past 5 years or so and I haven't tried anything better than this. Highly recommend!
2. Rimmel Match Perfection foundation. I don't use this much anymore, I used to be big fan of foundations before, but now it's too watery to me...But if my skin gets really really bad - this is good salvation.
3. Manhattan soft compact powder. This is definitely good product, I just think bought wrong color - it does look too red on me. But it stays for long and covers well.
4. Fragonard "Belle cherie" fragrance. Bought in Paris ♥ Its scent really similar to Miss Dior Cherie, probably this is why I love it so much.
5. Essence eyebrow pencil. Since my eyebrows are dark enough themselves, I usually use this only for brushing my eyebrows. But for evening/night out I do sometimes fill them up.
6. Garnier anti-dark circles roll on. This is amazing thing after weeks of no sleep - saved me couple of times!
7. Manhattan cover stick. I was really hyped about this and it was amazing product,saved me few times this summer (imagine using things like this when it's hot and loving it...),but at the moment it's just stopped covering or something. :(
8. Max Factor Wild Mega volume mascara. My old readers probably know this well haha, yup I'm huge fan of Max Factor mascaras. This one is not the best, but not the worst either.
9. Oriflame coconut protecting balm. I remember my friends from high school used to have this one and always complementing it, but I never really wanted to buy it - I hate packaging, I can't stand putting my fingers inside and getting balm under my nails... But I got this one for Christmas and oh well, this happened to by my everyday essential. And this smell....
10. L'oreal Glam Bronze bronzer. I still want to buy some matte bronzer, but until then - this one is nice one. Especially love that it comes in two different colors.
11. Make up brushes. I don't know the black ones name, I borrowed it from my mom - she had this for ages, but never used it. I'm using this for compact powder - I hate sponges for things like that and this brush works good. Another, brown brush, I got for Christmas, don't remember the name, but it's nothing special. I use this one for bronzer and blending it together w/ powder.
12. Lumene Glow without shine moisturizer. I was thinking about writing its own review, maybe I'll do this later, but for quick opinion - it moisturizes,but the smell... Never again am I buying something without smelling it first...
13. Burt's Bees lip balm. I wanted to try this one for so long, but we don't have it here, so you can guess how happy I was when my sister's friend brought this from USA without even knowing I wanted it... Love the smell and feeling after applying it to lips - mint coldness!
What are your beauty essentials? Any similarities? :)
Instead of writing new blog post I:
I am currently obsessed with overnight oats (you can see it in first pic). If anyone interested I can give few recipes I've tried ;) Also I've been obsessed w/ fruit salad, curd snacks and oatmeal.
I call this cheat days. McDonald's - okay once in a year; cookies and nuts in coats; all types of sweets and gluten free cookies; guo boa chicken made by myself for my family dinner; and this is healthy eating actually, but since it's bigger portion...; guilty pleasures...; lunch - apple, dried corns (idk how to call it,it's some kind turkish snack) and weird buttermilk drink w/ cucumber (never again..); pizza for two: meat eater and not so much,yup mine side is on right; making dinner for familia again - this time pizza w/ olives and different types of cheese; healthy salad; and obsession for life: jelly gums (or whatever they are called in english). I believe me and my friend are those clients who visit that candy store the most...
Two funny stories from this section: first pic - my snapchat to my friend (ps if everyone interested, write me, I'll give my nickname, I love snapchating ugly selfies) from one of house parties - we started w/ wine, but somehow ended w/ liquor. And another story is from that pic w/ phone number. It's from Valentine's day evening I've spent w/ 3 friends (one girl,two guys (at first there should have been 3 guys,but I hadn't met 3rd one,not sure which one he was) all singles,just friends!) and this other guy kept asking for my number, but I just didn't want to give it (ladies, you know it well), so instead told him to write his on napkin and he did. I never called by the way,oops.
I'm obsessed with nights and lights, that's all.
Well of course. Story behind drawing on my arm - my coursemate kept talking while I wanted to learn during finance lecture,so I gave him my arm to draw on it. Meet Mary Jane haha. And that big pile of paper is my paper study I did during winter break - 120+ pages about completely nothing.
&& there's many more of those. ps I didn't finish American Horror Story, just after all it's not my type of show,oh well...
Coldest winter for me. I actually don't know why, we didn't even have that much of snow, but I kept freezing with tons of sweaters, coat and scarf...
And worst part of it all. I finally did two things I had to do ages ago. One thing turned out good, but another - even after tons of medicine I still have it.
Just catching up w/ my girls, coffee, sushi, burning marshmallows on candles, ice cream, cinema and going to watch my friend playing basketball.
Another obsession. My mom says that it's like drug for me, that I need that smell or something, but it's actually just my wish to look like a lady and show creativity on my nails.
So this is like most done things during those months I didn't blog. I will post my looks on separate post. Have a good day! :)