Oh dear boy, I wanna follow you

11:13 PM

On Monday and Tuesday I felt normal,I would even say good as I watched all my friends being sick and then suddenly on Wednesday I got running nose out of nowhere, almost died while being outside (~3 degrees) and of course, my body temperature decided it should rise...  Thursday I think was the worst, today I still have running nose,sore throat and am sneezing a lot, but thank god thermometer shows 35,8 (I not,not much,but better than too much).

And this is like one of the most boring outfits I've ever worn. I'm just don't feel like wearing something more colorful or smth... And also,this is my sick face. Make up does miracles!
u

  • Sweater // Vero Moda
  • Jeans // Stradivarius
  • Shoes // Luciana de Luca 
p.s I'm not sure if anyone would notice,but yes,I cut my hair a bit. Almost 15cm,I def feel the change,even though nobody notice :|


u
My yesterday's dinner - couscous with vegetables and salmon sandwich.   u
Being sick treats (I would say Milka w/ Oreo is my fav..) 
u
One thing from wishlist less! & smells like heaven too.<3


Also, I don't remember the last time I shared my music,so decided it's about time haha. Here's tunes I love right now:


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you :) xo