Must be stupid if you think that we can start again

5:26 PM

// this is just another boring post. I'm still going through blogging block,but feel like I have to post something,so here I am. I really hope new month - new inspiration,hands up for October.

This weekend was cray cray! On Friday I had two lectures, done my job and planned to watch basketball at city center, but changed my plans almost last minute. So watched basketball at home and later met w/ Gabriele and we went clubbing. Even though I got back home pretty early, it was kinda fun :) Honestly, I'm not really clubs person, I like home parties way more, but sometimes it's good to get out :) On Saturday I went to my friend's place for working on project, but instead we had tiny party :D We did work too, just not everything... I guess it's bad to be in one group for school work w/ your friends, you never get your stuff done fast haha And yesterday we had Eurobasket final which I watched at home, because I was in super bad mood (maybe good, because we lost..) But still, I'm extremely proud of Lithuanian national team. Silver, baby!
Last week I started my autumn shopping and decided to share stuff I bought, even though it's pretty boring.. m
Compact powder from Manhattan. Even though I'm trying to use powders as less as possible, compact one is a must, at least for making my face not so shinny.
m
m
^ I love how sponge comes w/ package, even though I'm using big brush.
m
Cover stick for Manhattan as well. Amazing thing!
m
m
I was a little bit confused how it comes just in one color (or I couldn't find it?), but after using it, it definitely adapts to face color.
m
Dark blue jeans from Stradivarius. It's disaster for me when it comes to buying pants. I tried tons of them in Zara and Stradivarius and even though I thought these fit me,I still think it's a little bit too short. Maybe it has to be short, but I don't like it. Pants for me need to be long!
m
Autumn booties. I tried them that night I went clubbing and right now I have open wound on my feet, but everything else is good haha
m
I'm still not sure about chain. It definitely makes them look different,but is it my style? hmmm,should I keep it?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Thank you :) xo