And out of all the stupid boys I knew I had to fall for you

2:27 PM

autumn wishlist

1. Black tote bag. Love this Michael Kors one!
2. Black boots (with medium top (?))
3. Knitted blanket.
4. Coconut body butter/cream. Probably my favorite smell,can't imagine autumn without it.
5. Low top converse (in white).
6. Big comfy sweater (in black (or dark dark burgundy))
7. Yeeees. Skirt. I know I know,but I had so many complains from my friends and family that I'm wasting my legs (:D Ikr) so I decided it's time to be more feminine :D if I find the perfect shape for me. 

Soo I guess you could see which color dominate this season in my closet. I'm also thinking about another I want you in my closet post,we'll see :) 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great blog. Would you like to follow each ohter? - it would be fantastic;)

    Love
    Minnja

    Minnja Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. I follow you now via GFC and bloglovin back.

    Love
    Minnja

    Minnja Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :) xo