Don't dream it's over // 1st beauty review!

1:30 PM

I wanted to write some beauty product review and I think I found a perfect product for that.

My facial skin is all typed one. It's oily,dry,sensitive,just all types in one. If you have skin like that you should know how hard it is to find a perfect face cream. I have tried tons of creams,but couldn't find the perfect one,I started using one,but got allergy the other day,other makes my face too greasy and other drains it too much.... Since it's winter time (and winter in my country is damn cold) I need good protector. And I think I can tell I finally found one.

IMG_0423p
If you read my blog long enough you should know that I'm a big fan of Nivea products. Truth is,I am. Their make up removers are the best and I honestly think that face creams are the best too. Few weeks ago I bought this cream hoping that it will be good. I was a little bit afraid,since it's for dry skin and mine are mixed one,but I needed to try it out. And I'm glad I did!

IMG_0425p
Texture and smell are perfect too!

IMG_0426p
And it really does make my skin healthy looking haha. The only thing is not to apply too much. It's a little bit too greasy and if you overdose it makes skin shiny. But if you apply not too much - it works perfectly.
If you have dry skin I highly recommend it for cold winter time!




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you :) xo