You could buy up all of the stars,but it wouldn’t change who you are

6:48 PM

Last week I had amazing picnic with my girls near Kauno marios, we played board games, ate Doritos, watermelon, drank alcohol and not, talked, laughed, just literally had great time. We probably won't meet till September or smth, so I really gonna miss them. Other bad thing is that my new group mates are planing meeting next week,but I probably won't be able to attend :( I really wish I could, they all look like really nice and outgoing persons, and since we all don't know each other that would be great opportunity before school year starts. Can't believe it's august already :(

Few photos from picnic!

blogIMG_9518
Second location. Perfect for photoshoots in my "photographer" eyes hahaha
blogIMG_9510
yum!
blogIMG_9496
blogIMG_9495
yum pt. 2! haha

p.s about previous post - Lithuania native girl Rūta Meilutytė won gold at swimming in Olympics! And she's only 15! What I was doing when I was 15? Can't really remember,but definitely something boring haha

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you :) xo