I used to think, that we, were forever ever ever

4:37 PM

Few days ago me and my girls went out cause one of us leaves the city. New school year starts extremely soon,only one and half of day left :(
Day before yesterday I went for big meeting of my new university faculty. Where was 151 people,I've met my coursemates,we talked... It was good meet them before school starts,but still if you follow me on twitter you probably know my opinion haha. To sum up,everything is okay,4 more years. (funny thing is that I'm going to study w/ two of my classmates(it's actually one of my classmates and other from different class,but we got few classes together,we know each other(after one celebration - really good haha),they got into same thing as me,just different groups. Good to know at least somebody!)
Can't believe it's September so soon! :( I want summer back!


few photos from past days
IMG_9942p
eating sushi w/ my girls...feeling sick for entire day. Where's few things - I'm not a big fan of sushi. Like 3 rolls are enough. And this was waaay too much for me. Never again
IMG_9950p
My wildberries smoothie and Gabrielė's latte w/ strawberries (not sure if latte,guess so). I'm big fan of smoothies (you prob already know that haha),but after dealing w/ sore throat it wasn't good decision either.. So decided to drink something hot afterward
IMG_9951p
Same taste smoothie,milkshake (prob) and caramel mocchiato I decided to try. Okay,I'm the pickiest of entire world. I don't drink coffee. This tasted good. But I couldn't fall asleep entire night and felt sick :( What's wrong w/ me?

Now I have to go through all of my closet cause I don't know what to wear for school starts :/ any tips?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you :) xo